Cllr Leslie Ayoola
Cllr Leslie Ayoola is a Councillor for the Mapperley Ward in Nottingham (first elected in 2015), and presently the Executive Assistant for Regeneration and Safe Nottingham.
For over 25 years he has worked across the private, public and voluntary sectors and has established a number of SME’s (Small Medium Enterprises) and Social Enterprises. He continues to take a keen interest in Social Entrepreneurship & Financial Literacy.
He is the Co-Founder of B-Global (Nottingham’s Black Business Network) that seeks to support businesses to help them grow, thrive and increase productivity in order to contribute to the local economies.
He is also a Council representative / Director for the following organisations:
- The Renewal Trust
- First Enterprise Business Agency
- Creative Quarter Nottingham Ltd
- Blueprint (Nominees & General Partner) Limited Partnership
He also currently sits on a number of committees in the council:
- Member of The Equalities Board
- Chair of the Economic Growth for All Sub group of the Equalities Board
- Board Member of Crime & Drugs Partnership Board
- Member of the Nottinghamshire Police & Crime Panel
- Member of the Audit Committee and has spent a number of years on the Overview and Scrutiny Committee.